Czecholsovakian Pottery kimlovesczech.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Celebrating Sisters

Now that I’m grown, my sisters give me some of my greatest comfort. Ramona and Juli give me support and we share great memories.


After all, they’ve been there since the beginning. They were my playmates, dance partners and sometime roommates. They know all the stories from the farm, playing in the chicken coops and on the creek, riding the minibike, they know about how I got caught sneaking out the car, and countless other things I’d rather not share.


They’ve also been there to help with my heartaches, provide an ear when I needed to vent, and call me out when I was being the bad one. We were there for each other. We were there when Juli went through her divorce. We shared the tears as we experienced the loss of our grandparents and the especially difficult loss of Wade, my nephew, Ramona's oldest son.


My sisters have the direct line to my heart. They know exactly what buttons to push if I need an attitude adjustment and they know precisely what to say when I need to be built up.


Living hours away from each other, I don’t see them nearly enough, but I know if I need something, they’re just a phone call away. And they know they can count on me in the same way.


That bond between sisters is worth celebrating.











































Kim
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment