Czecholsovakian Pottery kimlovesczech.blogspot.com

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! The new year has given me a travel itch -- a desire to be out exploring and discovering something new. It seems the beginning of the new year settles in almost unnoticed, but then I become detached from normal routines and it is with this traveler's mindset that I somehow find it easy to clear my head, reflect on what's passed, and set intentions for new beginnings from a simple place of discovery. There's nothing like the anticipation of planning an adventure.  I have a whole new year to fill, I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring. The thought of where my travels could take me is so preoccupying.


Barcelona
Florence

Greece
 
Budapest


Paris
Prague
 

No comments:

Post a Comment